Academy for Conservation of Energy proudly adds yet another revolutionary service for your industry.
Introducing a state-of-the-art compressed air and gas flow measurement service using sophisticated insertion type, flow sensors that work on the principle of calorimetric measurement. We can service a variety of pressurized pipelines without shutdowns.
BENEFITS & FEATURES:
- Measure compressed air/gas flow and consumption.
- No Shut Down/By-pass Required.
- 1/2 inch ball valve insertion mechanism.
- State of the art measuring instrument.
- Hot-tap functionality allows drilling measurement point without shutdown.
|Measure air/gas flow in pipes up to 1000 mm diameter.|
|Measure air, nitrogen, argon, nitrous oxide, CO 2 & oxygen.|
|Velocity range||0.2 m/s to 224 m/s.|
|Accuracy||±1% of measured value.|
|Operating Temp||-30 °C to 110 °C|
|Operating Pressure||up to 50 bar.|