With the assistance of our professionals, we are engaged in offering our clients a broad range of Aerofoil Fan. The offered fan is well-manufactured by our qualified professionals with the aid of supreme quality components and cutting edge technology in tune with the set international standards. Furthermore, this fan can be availed by our valued clients from us at industry leading prices.
- High quality
- Less maintenance
- Sturdy design
SyFansTM enjoy the following advantages over the metallic fans:
- Optimal aerodynamic design of fan impellers to provide higher efficiency for any specific application.
- Reduction in overall weight of the fan, thereby extending the life of mechanical drive systems such as motors, gear boxes, bearings etc.
- Requires lower drive motor rating and light duty bearing system.
- Low power consumption resulting in appreciable energy savings as compared to existing metallic fans.
- Lower fan noise and mechanical noise levels compared to the conventional metallic fans.
- Longer life of fans due to improved mechanical strength and gel coating.
- Excellent corrosion and erosion resistance.
- Fire retardant.
- Vibration-free operation
as the fan efficiency is defined as (q x dpt)/ (shaft horsepower), with reduced shaft power requirement, there is a commensurate reduction in energy consumption.
a wide range of syfanstm for cooling towers, coal mine ventilation, air heat exchangers, diesel engine radiator cooling, textile mill humidifier etc. Have been developed with diameters ranging from 2 ft. To –34 ft. The fans with hollow impellers are manufactured by resin transfer moulding. The performance evaluation of syfanstm is carried out as per the ansi/amca 210-85.
conventional fans with aluminium & steel impellers
|Sr. No.||Type of FRP fan usage||Syfantm efficiency %||Efficiency improvement over conventional fan, %||Energy savings over conventional fan,%|
|1.||Cooling tower fan||80-85||superior||superior|
|2.||Textile mill humidifier fan||75-80||20-25||superior|
|3.||Mine ventilation fan||55-60||5-10||15-25|
|4.||Radiator cooling fan for railway locomotives||65-75||2-10||2-5|
|5.||Air-heat exchanger fan||75-80||15-20||25-35|