Our organization is placed among the noteworthy organizations, engaged in offering an excellent quality Delstar Converter Module. Under the surveillance of our experienced professionals, our offered module is well-manufactured using the optimum quality components and with the aid of modern technology. The provided module is rigorously checked against several quality parameters to ensure its flawlessness. We also offer this module at nominal price.
- Easy to operate
- Less power consumption
- Rugged design
SYGURU’s AUTO DELSTAR CONVERTOR (ADSC) Module is an electronic system to be interfaced with the existing Star Delta Starter. It works on the principle of reducing the supply voltages by r3 when the load on the motor is less than 50% of full load, by switching the supply through the STAR connection to SAVE ENERGY. When the load increases beyond 50%, it senses the current on real time and automatically switches the motor to operate in DELTA.
This module is recommended for applications where load changes are not too fast to avoid chattering. There is in built time delay to safe guard any frequent change over to protect the insulation from over- heating.
- Energy saving —PAYBACK PERIOD LESS THAN ONE YEAR IN MAJORITY OF THE CASES.
- Reduction in KVA, contributing to reduction in Maximum Demand.
- Improvement in power factor
- Motor runs cooler leading to increased motor life and
- Facility for changeover from Star to Delta, based on Current instead of Time, at the time of starting can be incorporated as optional facility.
- Motors coupled to HIGH INERTIAL LOADS require higher capacity motors to meet the starting current requirements. These motors after starting periods, work at low loads. In such cases, the motors after initial start up and stabilization can be made to run in Star mode to save considerable amount of Energy. If the motors are fitted with DOL starter it will be worthwhile to fit a Star Delta starter along with the ADSC module to save Energy.
- LCD indication for operating Current.
- Time Totaliser to indicate number of hours (for either Star or Delta running)
Supply Voltage Required:
220 Volts (Standard) or 415 volts (Optional)
|Supply Voltage||Operation 230V +- 10%, 50HZ.|
|Load Sense||Through Current Transformer|
|Protection||Over Load, Single Phasing, Unbalance|
|LED Annunciation Star Mode||R, Y, B Phase Current Indication & Delta And
|Delta to Star Changeover time||1-60 Sec. Settable|
|Star to Delta Changeover time||Instantaneous|
|Bypass||Automatic Delta to Star Conversion Bypass through toggle switch (EXCEPT PROTECTION)|
|Fertilizer||Injections Molding Machines|