SyGuru Innovators Pvt. Ltd. now offers state of the art portable ultrasonic flow meter based on transit time delay principle in a rugged carry case.
Customize the model as per your requirement or go for our off the shelf standard load out for your convenience. It is easy to use and very accurate. You will never need to guess the flow in your plant again!
Its salient features as as below:
– Light Weight option for quick measurement tasks or extended battery for long data logging sessions with online charging capability.
– Durable Rugged ABS hard carry case with Padlock to prevent unauthorized access.
– High quality inserts and moulding for long service life.
– Standard 5 meter transducer cables extendable up to 100 meters.
– Compatible with several transducers for measuring flow virtually any pipe size.
– Highly accurate velocity, flow and temperature readings.
– Additional analog temperature input and RS232, 4-20 mA output capability.
Specifications are as below:
– Technology: Transit time delay
– Accuracy: ±1% accuracy of measured reading.
– Repeatibility: ±0.5% of reading
– Fluid Velocity: 0.01 ~ ±32 m/s
– Resolution: 0.0001 m/s
– Temperature Measurement: Dual Pt100 RTD
– Liquid Temperature (Transducer Limits): -40 to 160 °C
– Transducer: IP68 (Submersible up to 3 meters)
– Pipe Size: 15 – 6000 mm (3 Tiers of selection options)
– Pipe material: Virtually any material
– Fluid Type: Virtually any pure fluid
– Enclosure: NEMA 4X (IP65)
– Weight: 7 – 10 kg (with extended battery 7000mAh)