In line with clients’ variegated requirements, we bring forth a distinguished collection of SMC Ultrasonic Flow Meter Offered flow meter is used for measure flow and temperature for ultrapure liquids. This flow meter is designed and manufactured with utmost precision at our modern production unit by utilizing contemporary technology. In addition our provided flow meter is made available in several specifications to choose from.
- Precise measurement
- Maximum strength
The SMC Alsonic DSPPL series is a portable transit-time ultrasonic flowmeter with clamp-on transducers for non-invasive liquid measurement. This device uses patented “fine time measurement technology”, making use of ultrasonic beams that can measure at pico-seconds time intervals. This rapid array of measurements enables accurate, drift-free flow rate measurrmrnt in liquids that contain a second phase of entrained solids or gas bubbles. The use of DSP technology enables “Cross Correlation” of ideal signals to cancel extraneous noise signals, and create a three-dimensional cross section of the velocity distribution profile of the medium flowing through the pipe. DSP technology also enables the use of “FFT (Fast Fourier Transforms)” in order to generate the two signals at the same frequency; thereby increasing the signal-to-noise ratio for accurate, drift-free flow measurement in liquids.
- Color Graphic LCD display 128×64 for flow rate, total flow & signal shape
- 4.0 Mbytes datalogger up to 200,000 data fields
- Velocities from 0.03 ~ 40 feet/sec (0.01 ~ ± 12 m/s)
- Measures flow rates for any liquid containing ≤ 30% suspended solids, including waste water
- NIST traceable calibration certificate
- High accuracy; ±1.0% of reading with single path, ±0.5% of reading with dual path
- Oscilloscope function for diagnostics
- Durable carrying case allows for portable use of the instrument
- Fine Time Measurement Technology (Patented)
- Data logger function; includes date, totalizer, diagnostics
- Response time less than 1 second.
|Measuring Principle||Transit time differential|
|Pipe Sizes||B Type : ½” ~ 4′ (15 mm ~ 100 mm)C Type : 2″ ~ 12″ (50 mm ~ 300 mm)D Type : 12″ ~ 40″ (200 mm ~ 1000 mm)E Type : 20″ ~ 240″ (500 mm ~ 6000 mm)|
|Pipe Material||Cast Iron, Stainless Steel, Ductile Iron, Copper, PVC, PVDF, Aluminum, Asbestos, Fiberglass|
|Liner Material||Tar Epoxy, Rubber, Mortar, Polypropylene, Polystryal, Polystyrene, Polyester, Ebonite, Polyethylene, Teflon|
|Accuracy||± 1% of reading with single path± 0.5% of reading with dual path|
|Repeatability||± 0.2% of reading|