Rain Water Harvesting (RWH) & Ground Water Recharge (GWR)
Approach: – Our all designs track latest Standards / guide lines and Techniques for development of efficient RWH & GWR systems.
- Roof top Rain water Harvesting
- Type of roof.
- Roof top area.( Catchment )
- Slope of roof.
- Drainpipe arrangement & Lay out.
- Present outlet position.
- Space for Filter & Sump.
- Storage/ Collection Tank or Bore well for recharge.
- Annual rainfall & monsoon rainfall data with Intensity & duration with average rainy days in a month & Peak rainfall data.
- Assessment of total demand of water and what percentage of available rain water needs to be stored or diverted for recharge.
RWH System is designed adopting following methodology:-
- From monsoon/ annual rainfall data, area & type of catchment, the quantum of available water is estimated. Technical Design of pipe line, filter is done to accommodate peak rainfall flows.
- Design of gutter size/ length / pipe size and rain water carrying channels up to storage/recharge facility are designed.
- Storage or recharge facility is designed as per availability or as per Demand.
- Instead of conventional filter pit system adoption of latest filter paraphernalia are adopted.
- First Flush system is provided.
- If storage is required measures for dis-infection are proposed. Incase of GWR adequate measures were suggested to keep inflow rain water free of pollution & impurities.
- Only conceptual drawings (Line diagram) of works required along with tentative cost estimate and specifications along with anticipated benefits and economic analysis is supplied.
IS YOUR UNIT FACING WATER SCARECITY PROBLEM?
ARE YOUR TUBE WELLS GIVING HIGH TDS WATER?
DO YOU WANT RECYCLING OF SEWAGE /EFFLUENT & DRAINAGE?
THEN WE CAN HELP YOU IN RAIN WATER HARVESTING AND GROUND WATER RECHARGE TECHNIQUES TO SOLVE YOUR WATER PROBLEMS
- WE PROVIDE EFFICIENT METHODS TO COLLECT / STORE NATURE’S FREE GIFT TO YOUR PREMISES -THE RAIN WATER. THROUGH DESIGN OF IMPROVED RAIN WATER HARVESTING TECHNIQUES (RWH).
- OUR PRODUCTS IMPROVE QUALITY AND REPLENISH DEPLETED GROUND WATER & AMPLIFY YIELD OF BORE/TUBE/OPEN WELLS. THROUGH MOST EXCELLENT METHODS OF GROUND WATER RECHARGE (GWR).
- OUR EXPERTISE PROMOTES ENVIRONMENTLY ROBUST SOLUTION FOR RECYCLING OF DRAINAGE & SEWAGE WATER, THROUGH SOIL-BIO TECHNOLOGY(SBT).
- OUR EXPERTISE ALSO WORK ON DEDUCTING LEAKAGES / WASTAGE IN YOUR PLANT PREMISES AND SUGGESTS FOR THEIR REDUCTION AND IMPROVEMENT TO EXISTING WATER DELIVERY INFRASTRUCTURE TO ACHIEVE EFFICIENT AND ECONOMICAL WATER USE.
B. Ground Water Recharge:-
- Type and total area of catchment (field or Factory yard etc.)
- Drawing/ Map of total land area (Catchment) preferably with 0.5 m counter interval indicating arrangement of buildings, roads, boundaries & other utilities. Slope of land area & direction of sloping in case counters are not provided to assess direction of natural flow of rain water over the land .Details of existing Drainage arrangement & its Lay out and final outfall position.
- position of existing tube well/bore well and open wells with size, depth & present yield ( Outflow discharge) with normal running in hours and drawdown in meters ( lowering of water table) and time and height of recoupment.
- Space for Filter & Sump and location of Recharge Bore wells and Recharge shafts.
- Annual & monsoon rainfall with intensity, duration and average rainy days in a month and peak rain fall data.
- What percentage of available runoff needs to be recharged?.
- Type of geological formation in area and permeability /infiltration rate etc.
GWR system is designed mainly adopting following methodology:
- Total annual & monsoon rainfall & rainfall intensity & duration data are collected.
- Based on local geological formation and rate of recoupment an provisional assessment of permeability and infiltration rate / (Recharge rate) is done to design filter system and to estimate number and type of recharge structures required for recharge.
- Design of water carrying channel (Drainage system).
- Technical Design work of filter system, recharge shafts/ recharge trenches, injection well etc depending up on site specific requirement.
- Design of recharge system for existing bore or open wells.
- Assessment of total recharge volume and benefits of recharge with economic analysis.
- Only conceptual drawings (Line diagram) of works required along with tentative cost estimate and specifications are supplied.